Founded by veterans who served in Iraq & Afghanistan, The Alliance Party is a moderate, pragmatic, centrist political party committed to breaking the partisan political deadlock between the major parties. We want to give Americans a real common-sense choice at both the Federal and State level.
The Alliance Party of Nevada is the state affiliate of the national party, registered as a minor political party with the Nevada Secretary of State. We are building a local party to provide Nevadans with a real option for moderate change and good government at all levels in the next election.
Officers & directors:
|Vice Chair||Vacant - Care to help out?
Las Vegas, NV
Vacant - Care to help out?
Here's our local contact info:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Box 272, Goldfield NV, 89013
You might also want to check out our blog or follow us on Facebook or Twitter:
We currently are a minor political party with no ballot access. To be able to run candidates under our party banner we need 15,000 registered affiliated Nevada voters to register their party affiliation as "Alliance Party of Nevada" before January 30, 2020. If you would like to see Alliance Party of Nevada candidates running under the party banner in the next general election, why not sign up? Here's how:
If you have a Nevada Driver's License or DMV issued ID card:
- Go here: https://www.nvsos.gov/sos/elections/voters
- Either click "Register to Vote" or "Update your Registration" (under "Voter Registration")
- Click Continue / fill out info a few forms
- Under Page "Review and Update Miscellaneous Information" change Party Registration to "Alliance Party of Nevada" [Type it in if not shown as a selection]
If you don't:
- Go here for instructions: https://www.registertovotenv.gov/SOSVoterServices/Registration/Step0.aspx
- Fill out the form, listing your Party Registration as "Alliance Party of Nevada".
- Submit the form to your county official.
AND IF YOU'D LIKE TO GET INVOLVED WITH THE NEVADA STATE PARTY....
We're looking for people to get involved interested in:
- Executive committee members (Directors)
- Nevada-grown platform development
- Administration (especially anyone with bookkeeping experience!)
Please drop us a line.